ROUTES IN STEM (Yrs 9 & 10. Enrol NOW for Virtual Courses in May & July 2021)
Virtual Routes into STEM is an innovative course that provides Year 9 and Year 10 students with a clear understanding of the amazing opportunities offered by STEM based careers. The course allows students to recognise the variety of opportunities available to them after taking their GCSEs, it will provide access to key information on different pathways: College and University and Apprenticeship routes through industry. The course is suitable for all academic abilities – all that is required is a genuine interest in STEM subjects.
Registration OPEN NOW
· Experience multiple colleges, universities, and employers across the country.
· Have the freedom to explore the course at their own pace, taking control of their learning.
· Students will understand the diverse routes available to them after studying their GCSEs – including apprenticeships and degree apprenticeships talks.
· Experience a diverse range of live Q&A sessions during the half term.
· Gain their Bronze Industrial Cadets award.
The registration for our May and July courses is now open! If you think you might be interested and would benefit from this opportunity, please apply now as places are limited! It’s easy to do. Click Here